Jan. 23, 2013 – The Banks County Sheriff’s Office has released names of those arrested during Monday’s early morning operation.
According to officials, The Banks County Sheriff’s Office, with assistance from the Georgia State Patrol and their aviation unit, along with officers from Pardons and Parole, and officers from the Georgia Department of Probation made arrests in Maysville, Homer, Lula and Danielsville.
Sheriff Speed Pointed out that three of the arrest sites were in the same Homer neighborhood, within a few hundred feet of each other near the corner of Historic Highway 441 and Georgia Highway 98.
All of those arrested had at lease on possession charge for one illegal substance or another, if not intent to distribute or were caught selling.
A few were even with in 1,000 feet of school property.
After the Monday’s operation Sheriff Speed said, “This is just a small step in our first days in office to demonstrate to the citizens of Banks County that we are committed to the fight against illegal drugs within Banks County.”
Those arrested Monday include:
• Angela Mae Aitman, 34, of Homer, for sale of methamphetamine;
• Kennedy Crowell, Lula, for sale of morphine;
• Becky Chambers Dill, 55, of Maysville, for two counts of sale of Schedule III, IV, or V controlled substance: Lortab and Soma;
• Mitchell Keith Dill, 28, of Maysville, for sale of a Schedule I or II controlled substance: morphine;
• David Dan Green, 31, of Homer, sale of a Schedule I or II controlled substance: Oxycodone;
• Gwen Carol Nation, 50, of Lula, sale of a Schedule III controlled substance: Lortab;
• Andrew Scott O’Kelly, 35, of Homer, sale of a Schedule I or II controlled substance: methadone, sale of methadone within 1,000 feet of school property;
• Jill O’Kelly, 38, Homer, sale of a Schedule I or II controlled substance: methadone, sale of methadone within 1,000 feet of school property;
• Betty Ann Ridenour, 52, Homer, possession of methamphetamine;
• Jessica Nicole Wade, 27, Lula, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana;
• Renee Arlene Wade, 48, Lula, possession of a Schedule III controlled substance: Lortab, possession of a Schedule IV drug: Carisoprodol;
• Anthony Thomas Watkins, 29, Danielsville, sale of methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, possession of methadone;
• Edith Ramona Wiley, 42, Homer, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana, sale of cocaine within housing authority property, sale of cocaine within 1,000 feet of school property, sale of cocaine.
Others arrested as a result of Monday’s operation include:
• Tracy Yvonne Banks on an outstanding bench warrant in Banks County and an outstanding warrant in Arcade. The warrants were not drug-related, investigators said.
• Alan Seth Hubbard (currently in jail in Jackson County) for sale of methamphetamine;
• Cody Allen Lanphear (currently in jail in Hall County) for methamphetamine;
• David Dwayne Watkins for sale of methamphetamine.